This picture come from the "South Sound Photo Album." The Shuffleboard family restaurant at 3805 S. G Street, Tacoma, Washington, was the first place to offer - what else? - shuffleboard to the general public in the Northwest. This photo of the grand opening inside the restaurant was taken on Dec. 9, 1948. The restaurant, owned and operated by Marvin Halley, had eight shuffleboards.
-- Donated to the TSA HOF Museum By: Dave Arndt, Tacoma,WA
Email TSA Secretary
Back To TSA Home Page Back To Bowers' Corner Home Page
updated: 02/05/2005 05:51:21 PM
Border and Page Designed by Lynda French (Austin
Background Border and Page Designed by Lynda French (Austin Shuffler)